Search results

1. dmcrx7

Basment bathroom renovation - Can I use an internal coupling on a vent

I revised the drawing to match. A couple of questions I still have: 1) Is my laundry sink ok? Or do I need another vent? 2) Can I tie into the existing 2" vent in the attic or do I need to go through the roof? 3) The bathtub appears to be wet vented, since the trap is under the...
  2. dmcrx7

Also, Can I tie the new 2" vent into the existing 2" main stack vent in the attic? The main stack is actually 3", btw.
  3. dmcrx7

Fair enough, it's hard to see through 4 inches of concrete, but after checking again, the tub drain flows right, connecting to the w/c line, THEN going toward the main. Am I correct in assuming the builder did not have to vent these capped stubs in order to meet code, so I have to? At least he...
  4. dmcrx7

thanks thanks, but I plan on going horizontal in the attic to get it behind the roofline, so it's not on the front of the house. I'd have to order the fitting online. Would the toilet and tub rough-ins have been wet vented by the builder? I am assuming I need to properly vent these...
  5. dmcrx7

My home was roughed in during construction with a toilet drain, a 2" drain stubbed up behind the toilet drain, 1 1/2" tub drain stub, and a 2" drain stub for the washer. At close, they installed a sink on the 2" drain behind the toilet, with a 1 1/2" vent. They also installed the washer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks