Search results

1. Areefer

Toto Vespin II supply line question

Terry - do you mean that I'll have to move the supply over inside the wall to at least 5.5" over and then bring it out? Or do I have room (at the back of the skirt and wall) to put on a 90 just outside the wall for the shutoff and connection to the toilet? Thanks.
  2. Areefer

The rough-in is 12"
  3. Areefer

I'm considering the Toto Vespin II, however my supply line is only 4.5" off center of the flange. Is this ok? If not, how much space is there from the finished wall to the back of the skirt? Can I put on a 90 to move the supply out to accommodate the shutoff? Thanks.
  4. Areefer

Rerouting a vent

Ok. I'll replace the flexible couplings with shielded ones. Thanks.
  5. Areefer

Rerouting a vent

cacher_chick - I'm using a street 90 into the wye, a short pipe and then a regular 90. I didn't realize the bends need to be long sweep 90s. I'm not sure if the long sweep 90s will fit. I'll look at doing it with 45s. jimbo - I think it's just the angle of the picture - the pitch is correct...
  6. Areefer

Rerouting a vent

Trying again with the image. Here's the URL if it doesn't work again: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/k5YVg9YgXpDhTTbtHn2PwQ?feat=directlink
  7. Areefer

Rerouting a vent

Here's what I've done. It's dry fit for now. Look ok?
  8. Areefer

Rerouting a vent

So the plan is to join the vertical vent to the drain with a wye and a 45 combo. The shower trap arm will do a 180 into the back of the wye. Correct? For the clean out - is the 270 total for just the trap arm or does it include all the bends downstream as well? The trap arm is only going to...
  9. Areefer

Rerouting a vent

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm planning to put in a shower stall, so I'll be using a 2" trap. My plan is to get rid of the 45 vent. I want to run the vent vertically in the fixture wall into the floor and join it to the drain under the floor. If I get rid of the 45 vent, I don't...
  10. Areefer

Rerouting a vent

I'm converting a tub to a shower stall. After I demolished the cast iron tub I discovered that the vent didn't go straight into the floor. The vent angles off at 45 degrees into the floor to the drain. This was hidden by the front apron of the tub. In case the image doesn't show, here's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks