Search results

1. erniekosar

pulling 8-3 romex

im just trying to avoid going out the back of the house up to atic going in then down also cacher_chick 8-3 romex in not the wire i need ???
  2. erniekosar

pulling 8-3 romex

i know its ileagle and also the to angles are at the top of the pull one foot in then a 90 one more foot then another 90 then about 13 feet down
  3. erniekosar

pulling 8-3 romex

i know it is ileagal but it is possiable
  4. erniekosar

pulling 8-3 romex

i asked if it was possible to pull 8-3 romex through 2- 90 degree angles ...... the reason is i have heavely foam insulated a new house ,and made it into a 2 family now i cannot show it as a to family with 2 kitchens i got the co already and passed all my permits but i want to run the...
  5. erniekosar

pulling 8-3 romex

hello everyone i need to pull a 8-3 romes through a 3/4 inch gass pipe and go past 2 90 degree angles the pull is only 12 to 15 feet long is this possible
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks