Search results

1. Furb

Black Toilet Elongated??

Great, Thanks for the help guys!
  2. Furb

Black Toilet Elongated??

Hey everyone, I'm shopping for a black toilet for my master bath redo. The problem I'm having is that I have a custom glass shower door being installed in front of the toilet because my shower is being widened outward and tile is going down everywhere. I'm a pretty big guy (6'4") but I will...
  3. Furb

Built-In Diverter / Rain Shower Head

Hey Everyone, I'm wondering if this will work just fine for my shower redo. I purchased a Grohe trim piece that has a built in diverter valve + a valve(see attachments)I'm trying to install a rainshower AND a regular shower head. Is there any reason why I cannot use the built-in diverter...
  4. Furb

Shower Heads & Switching between them

Hey Everyone, I'm remodeling my entire shower/bathroom and I'm unsure what I want to do with one part of it. I found somewhere that if I put multiple shower heads (front facing/rain/others) etc. some companies make a push-button switch that will switch between the shower heads turning them...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks