Search results

1. R

Can anyone identify this hose faucet?

I believe it's anti siphon and freeze proof (well, not proof, apparently). I need to get the new plastic bits under the top cap, and I can't make out a manufacturer name. Thanks for any help. -Jon
  2. R

Water spot smaller with new hardware?

Just tried a new piece of tube with the Korky clip and that got back 75% of the old water spot. The Fluidmaster right angle was restricting the flow. Also, the local Ace hardware store had non-water saver flush valves, so the Home Depot dude was full of it.
  3. R

There is a full stream of water coming from the fill tube for the duration of the tank filling. I think with the higher total fill volume from the old setup (higher fill level + lower flush valve level) there was just more time to fill the bowl. Possibly with the old Fluidmaster the tube was...
  4. R

Hello, first post. My house has identical toilets that date from a late '80s renovation. They all have occasional run-on problems, so I decided to re-fit them with new tank hardware. I just finished the first one using a Korky valve and Fluidmaster flapper, tube and flush valve seat. Now, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks