Search results

1. Cabincrazy

lining 2" well casing?

is it possible to line a 2" casing? i have a 1" drop pipe foot valve and leathers and jet pump i think i have a cracked coupler about 30' down pulled drop pipe this weekend installed new leathers put in first 10' of pipe filled with water leathers and foot valve held water. dropped second 10'...
  2. Cabincrazy

pressure testing well casing

i have a 2" sandpoint about 50 ' deep is it possible to pressure check the 2" casing with air pressure to check for leaks or will it just push the water back out through the sandpoint theres about 15 to 20' of static water in the well
  3. Cabincrazy

leathers not sealing

i replaced the foot valve on my sand point well because it was cycling every five minutes. this was after replacing bad pressure tank this summer and can't seem to get the leathers to seal properly. the well is eleven years old in northern wi. there is alot of iron in the water. is it possible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks