Search results

1. Rousifier

High tech bath solutions

In the new d/s bath, I have a space above two pedestal sinks that is 48 x 42 x 9" deep. It is open. Below there is unused crawl space that I could use for drawers to about 36" depth. Discussing with my wife tonight and suggested to her that the space could be utilized for anything she could...
  2. Rousifier

Proper treatment of disconnected circuit

We have a gas stove on 120v and, in the interests of preserving for a future owner, have left the 240v electrical range plug hooked up and functional behind the stove. Now, we're thinking we're going to be here a while and would like to make use of both legs of that hookup. How does one...
  3. Rousifier

Unknown gerbil-like thing on the side of my service panel?

Could someone please tell me what this hitchhiker is? It's on the outside of my 100a service panel. Rks R.
  4. Rousifier

Trap arm - height adjustments

The following was brazenly stolen from another forum and relates to a trap arm that has to angle down over an obstruction, with proper slope before and after the transition. Question on another forum:I know that a toilet waste line needs to follow a 1/4"/ft slope so the liquids and solids...
  5. Rousifier

3" trap arm - horizontal drain height change

Ever mindful of the need to avoid siphoning the p-trap under my new shower, I think the maximum developed trap arm for my upstream 3" toilet drain is 12'. If that is the case, I have a 3" height adjustment to do as the new location crosses over a 4" line that is that much higher. Does making a...
  6. Rousifier

Anything to add while slab is open?

Have exposed existing DWV line and will be extending 3" toilet pipe about 4' to new location. Will move shower drain about 3' to new location. Vent stays where it is. While the floor is broken out and the channel runs almost the full 10' length of the bathroom, are there any items you would...
  7. Rousifier

WTF is a 'hy-set" or "hy-ear" elbow?

Picked up four drop ear elbows at the orange store, which btw is 30 miles from home. Got here and found that they are 'hy-ear 90 degree elbows'. So as not to needlessly bother folks, I spent the last hour on Google and thousands of sites trying to determine what, exactly these things are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks