Search results

1. taz150

ROMEX®/cable color changes

Thanks all for replys, No was just wondering, I have seen orange and yellow sheathing around for a while now was thinking it might be a new industry/safety standard etc. By any means all wire I use gets double checked and is what it is supposed to be/ and correct for the application.
  2. taz150

ROMEX®/cable color changes

Hi to all. In what year was the 10-2 changed to an orange sheathing ?,and the 12-2 changed to a yellow sheathing ? Thank you ROMEX®
  3. taz150

GFCI's at all outlet locations

Hi Everybody, I looked at a condo this morning. In this 2 bdrm/1bath condo. that was built in the late 50's i noticed that all the outlets were changed over to GFCI,and awaiting to be put back in the boxes and covers put on. Upon looking around I also noticed each outlet had 2 wires going to...
  4. taz150

Water dribbles out of shower head when filling the tub with diverter down

Dribbling water Hi all, From the shower (hot side ,cold side and diverter on tub spout) I would turn on the hot and cold sides,and within a second or two water would dribble/flow weakly out of the shower head before the diverter in the tub spout was pulled up to shower mode. These things i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks