Search results

1. justinweible

New Bathtub Stems

Wiggling did not help... Should I get a different brand? I did not buy DANCO, it was some brand that lowes sold..
  2. justinweible

Urine smell coming from toilet

This may sound odd, but I have a urine smell coming from my toilet... Before you ask, yes it is clean. Each time that I clean the toilet it will go away for about a day, but then it is back, even if the toilet is not used. My father in law told me it could be the wax ring, but wanted to check...
  3. justinweible

New Bathtub Stems

Yes.. Those are the parts that I put on... tightened the seats very tight, how would I tighten the washer?
  4. justinweible

New Bathtub Stems

Recently I installed new stems and seets(sp) in my bathtub. Now the water turns on just fine, but you have to turn the knob around 3 full turns before any water starts to come out. The fourth turn and it is on full blast. Is this normal or did I do something wrong? The original hardware was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks