Search results

1. pocopero

joining PVC and ABS

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately Fernco fittings are not available in this area. Neither is ABS/PVC transition cement. I don't have anyone coming down from the States in the time frame for this project that could bring the Fernco 4 inch to 3 inch reducer or the transition cement. I will...
  2. pocopero

joining PVC and ABS

picture of fittings I have attached photos of the two fittings if that will help.
  3. pocopero

joining PVC and ABS

I am in Baja Calif, Sur, Mexico. I need to join 4 inch Sanitary PVC ( very thin) to 3 inch ABS using a 4 inch/3 inch reducer. The reducer's 3 inch portion does not quite fit an ABS coupling, but it's close. Should I use ABS cement or PVC cement? I plan on filling the void between the ABS...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks