Search results

1. jbg

Missing vent?

Ah. Great. That makes my life a lot easier. I really appreciate the help.
  2. jbg

Missing vent?

I'll look to see if I can move the branch downstream of the WC. Thank you very much for you help on this
  3. jbg

Missing vent?

Thanks Everyone. I wasn't as clear as I should have been. In that last drawing, I wanted to move the toilet to 3 ft on the other side of where that branch drain comes in. If that causes a vent issue, I guess I could move the toilet and the extend that branch drain a few more feet to come in...
  4. jbg

Missing vent?

Thanks Cacher. I misspoke. After a few more openings in the ceiling one of the branches is not from the shower but the sink. So it looks like the attached. I think this is OK but not great. If I move the toilet drain to the other side of the 3" soil stack but within 3ft of the branch...
  5. jbg

Missing vent?

Thank you cacher. The 3" waste pipe starts at the 2nd floor toilet via two 45 degree angles from the toilet, then travels 8 ft horizontally, then 90 degree turn and straight down to the slab. If the Shower and tub branch drains didn't connect to the 3" waste pipe during the horizontal run, it...
  6. jbg

Missing vent?

Hey Folks- Great Forum. This weekend I went to move a 2nd floor toilet 6 ft from existing spot to create an alcove for it. I opened up some of the first floor ceiling to see what I was up against. Below is what I found. Toilet is direct to 3" soil stack. The tub and shower have branch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks