Search results

1. Steveinwashst

Pump Starts then stops

It wasn't stretching I was worried about. The poly was laid out in a wooded area on a hilside. There is really no way to lay the pipe out straight so there were gentle bends in it. So are you saying not to tape it and just pull it tight out the cover and to the pump house? Or pull it tight...
  2. Steveinwashst

I do not understand Home Schooling in America

I agree 100% with Redwood. In our rural school you can find plenty of teachers that are just putting in their time. Some are very good and do well. Others could care less. Our graduating kids are hitting a brick wall when they go to college. We have had AP students who had good grades all...
  3. Steveinwashst

Pump Starts then stops

Hmm. Now I'm thinking. Texas Wellman I'm guessing you have seen this kind of thing before. The Black Poly allows me to pull the pump by hand. I just need help laying it down so it doesn't kink and getting it spread out. Funny as I was taping up the wire I was thinking what I could do to...
  4. Steveinwashst

Pump Starts then stops

Yup Well man. Pump is hung on 1" ploy pipe. I have a rope going down as well. I imagine it moves around quite a bit while running. Got any tips? Also Gary I am back. I'm going to print out the trouble shooting guide as well. May come in handy in the future. Thanks again, Steve
  5. Steveinwashst

Pump Starts then stops

Thanks for the chart Gary. I have added the res values into my notes that go in the pump closet. Water is back on and although I don't remember any of it I already saw this problem coming. We pulled the pump and inspected pump, and wiring. The wires had been hitting the casing about halfway...
  6. Steveinwashst

Pump Starts then stops

Thanks Valveman. The pump is in such bad shape now we cannot even fill up the pressure tank. We are going to pull the pump this morning I've got one teenage boy up and am working on getting the other up to give me a hand. I changed the pump out a few years ago and replaced the pump, control...
  7. Steveinwashst

Pump Starts then stops

I ought to back up. Here is what I know. Water wasn't working when I arrived home. Pressure was down to zero. I did the manual start lever on the pressure switch and pump did not fill tank like normal. I had to keep manually starting the pump via the pressure switch. Thought maybe the...
  8. Steveinwashst

Pump Starts then stops

Hey Cntry guy I don't want to hijack you thread but my pump just started doing the exact same thing. My control box is right above the pressure switch in a closet with the pressure tank. My control box hums for about 8 to 10 secs then everything shuts off. My pressure switch does not seem to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks