Search results

1. reebz2003

Aqua tek water softener problem

After being able to watch it fully regenerate i noticed that during the cycle where it pulls the brine from the tank it was only pulling is about halfway up and not entering the softening unit. Does anyone know any causes as to why it is not pulling it all the way thru? Thanks in advance.
  2. reebz2003

Thank you to everyone who responded. I was able to take it apart and clean everything up and it seems to be working right now. I really appreciate all of you advice.
  3. reebz2003

Thank you for link! From looking at the diagrams i believe i have the 1500 model from Fleck.
  4. reebz2003

I have the aqua tek softener model number CSI001.
  5. reebz2003

Hello, I recently moved into a house with a Aqua Tek water softener and a Rainsoft PH neutralizer system. The problem i'm having is that i have added salt to the tank and manually regenerated the system many time over the past couple months and the salt level has not changed. I checked the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks