Search results

1. gmc8757

Biasi Wood Boiler

I'm pretty close to you and Hopewell Jct. What burn times do you get from it? I'm still trying to get the right settings on it, I don't like the chain driven damper really, mainly because it sticks out. I ended up just unplugging my oil boiler burner, no need for it to ever come on, if the...
  2. gmc8757

Biasi Wood Boiler

Did you end up having a dump zone for when/if the electric goes out? I'm thinking of teeing into my first floor zone as a dump zone for when the electric goes out, the wood boiler is in the basement, so the zone will be above the boiler. A normally Open zone valve will be inline, and open on...
  3. gmc8757

Biasi Wood Boiler

I'm really glad you like it. I do know someone who installed one and it burned so hhot the first day it cracked. Now hearing you say it's tough to keep the temp regular makes me a little scared of this thing. I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind chatting a little about it. They...
  4. gmc8757

Biasi Wood Boiler

What's the general take on these biasi wood boilers? Do people like them for the most part?
  5. gmc8757

Biasi Wood Boiler

How high would it climb to? How do you like the boiler so far? I actually just bought one today.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks