Search results

1. leff1rj

Water heater tank flushing process

Question regarding flushing a water heater tank. Have read several websites pertaining to flushing water heaters and none made mention of turning on cold water supply during process. All processes seem dependent on just gravity flow. Seems logical to introduce pressurized water into bottom of...
  2. leff1rj

sewage grinder pit and pump installation

Ok. Thanks to all. I guess what all of you are telling me is that I purchased an outdoor pit because it came with no appropriately adapted holes in cover. Is this is the type of pit style use if it was installed outdoors?, that is no holes in cover? I'll check with technical department of...
  3. leff1rj

sewage grinder pit and pump installation

I am in process of replacing an 18" dia. x 30" deep pit that was installed in basement when house was built. The idea was this would be used for future basement finish complete with full bathroom installation. After living here for 10 years, my wife introduced me to the future and said she...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks