Search results

1. asinning

Water Heater Leaking/Over-Pressuring

Thanks for the lesson, Mark! I'm sure you are right. There's no sign that the water is coming from one of the nipples. Almost seems to be coming from the chimney, which I thought was kinda strange until I read what you've written. Thanks! I guess I gotta call GE now. Thanks!
  2. asinning

I Need Advice On A Recirculating Water Line

Is the purpose of this system to add comfort or save energy or both? (The fact that it would save water is obvious.) In a conventional system, if you are a long way from the heater, then you've got to dump an awful lot of hot water into a long length of pipe just to ge t a little warm...
  3. asinning

Thanks. I'll soak up all the water in each of the three spots where it is collecting and see which one fills up first. Should have thought of this earlier. Thanks!
  4. asinning

But the water is collecting at the top of the water heater, above the tank. Please explain how this can be.
  5. asinning

I'm wondering if the 12 year guaranteed GE water heater that I installed 5 years ago is going out. We live in an old house in Minneapolis where we don't have too bad a problem with water salts. I don't have a softener. Anyway, the leak is at the top of the water heater. I can't tell where...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks