Search results

1. phatman1969

Washing machine drain tie in

Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice. I see why I may eventually need the cleanout. I will cut the line and put in a new fitting. Sometimes I really just want to understand why I should or shouldnt do something rather than just NO. Thanks again
  2. phatman1969

I agree, just wish someone could tell me what harm it does.? It really is no different then the other drains that are tied into the line. Just that it is on a downward pipe instead of the horizontal pipe. I know it does away with the cleanout but does it effect the draining. I know I can add...
  3. phatman1969

I hate to be ignorant but why not? It is inside the crawl space, on the down side of the main drain before it turns to exit the house. It comes out one side of a wye and has a threaded cap. Why cant you tie in there and leave another outlet for cleanout?
  4. phatman1969

I have moved my laundry room and am ready to tie in the washing machine drain. I have figured out the venting, just need to find where i can tie in the drain pipe. There are no sinks near the new drain, but I can get to a cleanout fitting on the main house drain. The drain runs horizontally then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks