Search results

1. emcconne

Please Help. Drain Installation for Tile Shower

Hi all. Sorry for asking such a simple question but the instructions included with the shower drain are not clear at all. I'm installing a tile shower drain before the pre-pack gets poured for a custom tile shower enclosure, however I'm not sure which part of the drain should rest on the...
  2. emcconne

Slip-on Coupling vs No-Hub Connection for Vent

I am modifying the plumbing in one of our bathrooms during a remodel and have a question about venting. I am trying to tie new pvc into my 3" roof vent due to a reconfiguration of the toilet, however there is no room to install a regular repair coupling. There is no water in this pipe only...
  3. emcconne

Toilet Flange Levelness (picture attached)

I still haven't installed the 5/8" plywood that the flange would rest on so it looks high because of that. I am more worried about the levelness of it and whether or not it will seal to the toilet. I had planned to use a flange extender to get it up above the tile floor that will be installed...
  4. emcconne

Toilet Flange Levelness (picture attached)

I am remodeling my bathroom and have a question about the levelness of the existing toilet flange (picture attached). It is not level with the floor and is off by about 3/8" from back to front. In a perfect world this would be level and set flush with the finished floor. How bad of a problem is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks