Search results

1. raevsky

all toilets suddenly drain slow

Yes, you are right. It was a partial blockage. A piece of plastic from repairs 10 years ago.
  2. raevsky

Out of the three toilets one is located on the first floor, and two others on the second floor almost directly above the first one. Also, I frequently see air coming out of the toilet bowls when flushing.
  3. raevsky

All toilets suddenly drain slowly

Out of the three toilets one is located on the first floor, and two others on the second floor almost directly above the first one. Also, I frequently see air coming out of the toilet bowls when flushing.
  4. raevsky

All toilets suddenly drain slowly

I have a strange problem. Several days ago all my toilet bowls in my house (three toilets) started draining slowly versus regularly being rather fast. That was simultaneousely for all three of them. That is the case with toilets bowls only, not with the sinks or baths. For toilets it is...
  5. raevsky

I have a strange problem. Several days ago all my toilet bowls in my house (three toilets) started draining slowly versus regularly being rather fast. That was simultaneousely for all three of them. That is the case with toilets bowls only, not with the sinks or baths. For toilets it is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks