Search results

1. indoor

How long(hours) is supposed to be a regenereation on a Culligan Medalist 8''?

Well, I'm sure I can use it. Is this a link your are talking about or is it on paper? My softener is a 2006 model but I'm thinking they didn't change much since 2002... See, the thing is when I discovered that the softener was draining non-stop(very high water bill) the first thing I did is to...
  2. indoor

I don't think my softener has a meter. But it has a digital dispaly(and timer, I assume). I would've liked to have a meter also. The digital display shows the folowing when you press 'status': tod(time of day), tor(time of regeneration), sltp(salt dosage), buu(backwash time) and then the 'blank...
  3. indoor

Yes you are right. The regeneration stoped after about 1 h and 20min. I was woried that maybe I didn't put things back together the right way after I replaced the valve. I wonder how does it know when to do it next time? I saw the time is 3am but how often? Sorry, I ask too many questions. I'm...
  4. indoor

Hi! I'm new to the forum and to 'water softeners'. The house I bought already had one. So basically I just cleaned the brine tank and put in a couple of bags of salt. From there I would put a bag of salt here and there...basically if there was no salt or it was low. Recently the water bill...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks