Search results

1. P

Validate drain and vent plan

If I put a pony wall between the shower and the tub I could meet the 42" vertical requirement on the shower vent. Would that make the rest of the design valid? thanks again
  2. P

Thanks for the reply even though it kind of shoot my plan down :) Can you suggest any alternatives? The 2" drain line is in the 2 joist bay so I can't go vertical more that 20" (tub deck height).
  3. P

I'm redoing our master bath and as part of the remodel we are swapping the location of the shower and the tub and making the shower bigger. The shower has a 2" drain and a 1 1/2 vent coming off the drain line and up the wall to the roof. The tub has a 1 1/2 drain that dumps into a 1 1/2 pipe...
  4. P

p trap type for shower drain

I'm in process of a bathroom remodel and just had the plumber move the shower drain to its new location. The substrate was just laid down. I looked through the hole for the shower drain and saw the p trap was the kind with the compression nut and not a cement join type. . Is there any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks