Search results

1. rdavison39

Running plumbing in the attic

Hi there - live in Toronto, Canada with some cold winters - not sure what the attic temp gets to exactly. I want to put in a rain shower head coming directly from above - but this would require running the copper up the wall and along the top of the shower in the attic (probably about 20" of...
  2. rdavison39

Getting a snug fit for my shower faucet

Hi there - i'm renovating my bathroom and bought a shower fixture that has a shower/rain head diverter. While the main controls have a plate that fits over the main controls and onto the tile nicely covering the holes, the diverter is a separate valve and has a very small flange (2") with a...
  3. rdavison39

Installing heated floor on plywood base

I may have this in the wrong forum but i didn't see a form on tiling. I'm about to install the Suntouch heated floor system - essentially heated wire embedded in a mesh. The floor i'm installing it on is 5/8" plywood. Normallyl before i would tile the floor i would staple down 'chicken wire'...
  4. rdavison39

material for shower stall ceiling...

I'm hopefully going to create a shower stall that is normal height (8') with tiles going up the walls to 7'. I don't plan on tiling the last foot nor the ceiling. What material should i use for the ceiling? That is, should it be the 'green' moisture resistant drywall or the cement board. Just...
  5. rdavison39

height of shower stall...

Hi - i am renovating bathroom where the shower stall is only 7' high which seems to be a standard. Above the shower stall is the attic. Its no problem to raise the hieght to 8' but i'm curious as to why all the showers seem to have this bulkhead. Is it just asthetics or is there a good reason...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks