Search results

1. Miketinternet

Heating pipe in concrete slab

I have a house in the northeast that was built in 1965 and there is probably 3 or 4 areas where about 6ft of heating pipe is in the slab. I have recently encountered a leak in the concrete and I was wondering if it makes sense to try to fix the one area or replace the whole zone loop ? Some say...
  2. Miketinternet

How to diagnose where septic odor is coming from ?

I have a toilet, sink and tub running left to right in a small bathroom and we are getting a sewer gas smell in the bathroom. It seems like after a tub drains with the exhaust fan on to remove the moisture it is much stronger. The rest of the time it is a faint smell. My first guess was some...
  3. Miketinternet

Flushmate versus Gmax or other method, likelyhood of clogging

Will a regular model (900 gram Toto) on Terry's ratings list with a higher gram number do better than a flushmate model(American Standard 750 gram) or will flushmate be less likely to clog because it is more power? I have purchased a new toilet in the past year that is not living up to it's...
  4. Miketinternet

Slab house with low pitch to septic - Do I need a pressure assist ?

I have had my slab house for a few years and I have occasional clogging problems with one toilet that is on the first floor. I have been told by a plumber that it is because of the pitch AFTER getting advice from him on a new toilet and finding it doesn't work all the time without a plunger...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks