Search results

1. Arlington22207

Prepping for unifit adapter

I'm about to install ceramic floor tile in my remodeled bathroom. The CL on the cast iron flange is going to end up about 13 1/2" from the finished wall. The Toto Vespin II I ordered arrived last night. Reading the instuctions on the 14" unifit adapter I see that it's going to require four...
  2. Arlington22207

Lavatory faucet brand

Any recommendations on a "good" faucet manufacturer, then?
  3. Arlington22207

Lavatory faucet brand

Great advice, thank you.
  4. Arlington22207

Lavatory faucet brand

Need to purchase a 4" faucet for a bathroom lav. Any particular brands out there that seem to consistently offer better quality or manufacturing standards? It's a three-hole, 4" setup in the sink...so that means I can use either a center set or a mini-widespread, is that correct?
  5. Arlington22207

Toto Seat Question: SS164 or SS154 or SS114

I'm likely going to order a Toto Vespin II today and need to order a toilet seat to go with it. I saw a post recommending the SS164 seat but I only see a SS154 available for order. Are these the same seats (different shapes, perhaps?). I'm thinking perhaps the SS164 was a typo. Also...
  6. Arlington22207

TOTO Vespin II Expectations vs TOTO Carlyle

Thanks for the reply, Jim. I know this has been discussed before but do you (or anyone else) forsee a problem with the rough-in? I calculate that it will end up being (best case) a 13 1/2" rough-in from the finished wall. I know the spec sheet shows a 3/4" gap and I've read on here before...
  7. Arlington22207

TOTO Vespin II Expectations vs TOTO Carlyle

We're remodeling a small bathroom in an old house and due to the positioning of the bathroom door I really need a compact model. The rough-in is currently 14 5/8" to the studs. The finished wall will be at least 3/4" to 1" since we are doing tile wainscoting on the walls, leaving a rough-in of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks