Search results

1. jpearl

AS Cadet 3 Flowise versus AS Dual Flush Eco Fusion

Hi Gary - me again - I have just checked with another supplier and I can get the Toto Drake from them for considerably less - mor like $350 - so the first guy must have made a mistake or misunderstood my needs. Thanks for spurring me on to do me research - I am going to go for it...
  2. jpearl

Thanks Gary - my quote for a Toto Drake in Calgary , Alberta , Canada came in at $700 plus complete - just can't do it - though I wish I could. They are much more expensive here - so I'll keep looking around....thanks for your input.
  3. jpearl

Who knows anything about the AS Dual Flush Eco Fusion - I am doing a comparison with the Cadet 3 Flowise. I know the Cadet 3 has a 3" flush valve - one of it's selling features. What is the dimension of the flush valve on the Eco Fusion ? I can't find it in the specs. Also there is only a 2 year...
  4. jpearl

Help - what toilet will give me all these features?

Thanks all - extremely helpful recommendations !
  5. jpearl

Thanks so much - I appreciate your advice....have been looking at the Toto Drake online. None of the stores near me carry it but I will try to find a distributor somewhere.
  6. jpearl

Here is what I am looking for - *either dual flush or low flow(4.8 l): * round front : * comfort height ie: 16- 17 inches rim height (Actually I prefer low flow) I need 3 toilets with the above being requisites....however one of them must have a total height of no more than 30" .....and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks