Search results

1. Xboilerguy

Should my well driller be using my brand new pump for well development?

Thanks, Gary. So, just using the bailer until it comes out clean would be considered development? I guess the dropping action pushes water back out through the screen? Regarding the need for a pad or not, the casing comes above ground level and piping will run above ground.
  2. Xboilerguy

Thanks, guys. Appreciate the responses. I thought I would get email notifications about replies but did not so I'm glad I checked back. The drilling method was cable tool, so I don't think the air surging would have been an option (unless there is another way to get it down there without...
  3. Xboilerguy

Just had a new 300 ft. well drilled. The "well development" is part of that drilling contract, but has not been done yet. It appears the driller is waiting until my brand new pump is installed to do that part. I've got no expertise in the well drilling field but I'm doing my best to learn out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks