Search results

1. North_Shore

Fiberglass Shower Drain Removal

I made an effort to do that when I had the mixing valve trim removed. Nothing was coming from the valve itself. As for the shower arm, I could not get a good view inside and up the wall cavity so I just ran the shower for an equivalent time I would shower. No water produced at the baseboard...
  2. North_Shore

Back from holidays and here is what I have to report. Worried that I might be going down the wrong path I did a drain leak test to see if the drain truly is the source of the problem. I taped over the grate and filled the shower base with about 2" of water and left it for 20-30 minutes. From the...
  3. North_Shore

Thanks Terry. Just to make sure I understand this correctly, do I have to drill an opening to get the blade in and then cut through vertically (see attached)? Assuming I get the drain out once the nut it cut, am I backing myself into a corner with access to the underside of the pan being tight...
  4. North_Shore

I have started to notice water coming out from under our baseboard moldings after we use our shower so I am thinking it's a leaking drain. I went to remove it to inspect and putty it but it proves to be more challenging than expected (of course). The drain is made by B&K Industries for what it's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks