Search results

1. T

Roughing in toilet & sink

There seems to be an over-emphasis from the plumbers on the customers not PAYING, but there's absolutely no question whether they would pay or not. My concern has always been getting the fixtures to work properly.
  2. T

In this particular community, there's a good deal of work that's done without observing requirements. I have already suggested that they should have a plumber do the work, but I guess I'll have to be more insistent. Thanks for clarifying the vent/ vertical stack issue---I think I had the concept...
  3. T

Thanks, but I'm not sure what you mean. The existing plumbing here is merely PVC pipe in a concrete slab and I don't know if they were planning for a sink or not. Since it's a slab, it's difficult to go exploring. "Stabbing in the dark" is pretty much how I feel, so I'm here looking for help...
  4. T

I'm an amateur at plumbing, but customers have asked me to add 1/2 bath to ground floor. They had the foresight to plan for an eventual toilet, so there was 4" pipe and a closet bend capped off under the concrete slab that I've chipped away. The 4" pipe is at a 45∘ angle from rear wall and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks