Search results

1. Jean Luc

Replacing a garbage disposer

Wow-- Ive never seen a disposal that corroded before. Thats incredible that the owner didnt even look at that before thinking it was just a "seal" problem.
  2. Jean Luc

Disposer Pipe Leak

My landlord recently removed the disposer from my 2nd fl apartment because it leaked into the one downstairs. I do not know what type of disposer it was, but it was old. Rather than replacing it, they took it out altogether. Yet my rent has still gone up. :<
  3. Jean Luc

Solar & Wind Power Kits

People have been very successful in turning their whole house into renewable energy. I am not that handy or willing to try it but if I wanted to just use it for local appliances, it may be a good idea to make your own if you can. Try: http://howtomakesolarpanelshome.com/
  4. Jean Luc

Water filtration

Yes, I would just use the inline filter if I want to filter only certain areas. The "whole house" carbon system filter can be used to get the chlorine out in general but find one thats easy to maintain.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks