Search results

1. J

PEX Line Size?

I feel a little stupid asking this but it always confuses me. Hoping someone can spell it out for me. I’m trying to run a line from my water heater to my refrigerator thru the attic using pex line. I plan to tee off of the line going into the water heater, its ¾ NPT, into a water filter...
  2. J

Installing New Bathtub

I appreciate the reply I've also been told by some to stand in the tub after you install it. Others have said not to. Which is better?
  3. J

Installing New Bathtub

I am about to install a new fiberglass tub in my bathroom (replacing an old one) on a concrete slab I have been told by some people to use concrete underneath to support it and mortar by other people. I'm a pretty big guy, about 350, what would be the best to use? I appreciate any help you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks