Search results

1. T

What pump for home hot water recirculation?

I found a YouTube video, "Sizing Domestic Hot Water Recirculation Pumps" that really helped me put all the pieces together. After going through a manual process it shows an app on the Taco website that lets you describe your system with a few entries then makes pump recommendations--Taco pumps...
  2. T

Balancing valve? Only recirculating to one destination, the kitchen sink. Does a balancing valve work in that situation?
  3. T

Oh that's good. Cause not having any luck finding a ~2 gpm pump. John, I looked for Taco 003 pumps and found many models. Is there any particular one I should consider?
  4. T

So, would a, say, 2 gpm flow restrictor work? Does it put stress on the pump, which is trying to push more water through? Are flow restrictors reliable in the long term? I have considered a button but we decided on external timer and aquastat.
  5. T

I'm running a dedicated recirculation line for our kitchen sink, which is about a 50 foot run from the hot water tank. I'm looking for a small pump, around 2 gpm, to keep the fps low and avoid damage to the pipes. I want to use my own timer to turn off the pump during sleep hours, and a...
  6. T

Help identifying shower unit

Price Pfister did answer the message I sent via their website. Without my asking, they are sending replacement parts under warranty. Thumbs up for them on that.
  7. T

Help identifying shower unit

I would like to replace the valve unit in this Price Pfister shower control, but I don't know what line or model it is. I asked the manufacturer several days ago but haven't received a response. Can anyone help me identify it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks