Search results

1. grumpy 040

Softpro softener

Is anyone using a Soft pro softener.? NEED to know pros and cons on them. I'm torn between 2510sxt or a Soft pro. Help
  2. grumpy 040

Timer motor

I need a timer motor for a culligan mark 59. had a power surge and now it runs backwards. Anyone have a good one?
  3. grumpy 040

Culligan Mark 59

I have a Culligan Mark 59 that is releasing water into the drain when it is sitting idle. If I bypass the system the water stops. What is causing this? I know parts are scarce. Should I fix this or get another system. What brand should I get that will give me as many years of service as this...
  4. grumpy 040

culligan mark 59. should i keep or fix it?

I have a culligan mark 59 aqua sensor water softener. I have had it since 1982? The timer keeps stopping and I got to whack it to get it going. The culligan guy said I should get a new unit because they don’t make parts for the 59. Also said my tank needs cleaned out because it is restricting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks