Search results

1. P

Heater - Does not blow hot air

Well, tomorrow is D day... i will attack full speed, hopefully come Sunday, i will be: A. Alive B. Done C. With hot air blowing out of the right places :) Thanks again, i will post updates/questions.
  2. P

To be honest with you i am not sure if the circulatory pump is running... how can i check? Same goes to make sure if the vain are broken, water is blocked or air is in the system? My plan is to spend the whole weekend in the atic (remove heat traps, then do other suggested items/maintenance)...
  3. P

Dana Thank you so much for a great write up, and your help. It's definitely not number two... the water is scalding coming out of the tap. Now it does take about 20-30 seconds for it to turn hot anytime I open a faucet. Not sure if that’s an issue, assumed it was normal. 1. Sounds like...
  4. P

Sorry the model number is 30VAQ3 or 3DVAQ3 - hard to tell and the site does not have them listed. Pretty sure its 30VAQ3
  5. P

How are you, hopefully i am posting this in the right place. I have an Apollo water heater system, when i turned the heat on the other day, the air coming out of the vents is barely warm air. It heats the house, but takes forever and the heater is constantly running. I did some googling...
  6. P

Appollo Heater - Does not blow hot air

checked the temp coming out of the vents and its about 79.8 degrees, according to all the research i did it should be about 95 or so. Not sure what to do... It looks like the heating unit is made by First Co. out of Dallas Texas and Model number is 30VAq3 3DVAQ3. Any help would be greatly...
  7. P

Appollo Heater - Does not blow hot air

How are you, hopefully i am posting this in the right place. I have an Apollo water heater, when i turned the heat on the other day, the air coming out of the vents is barely warm air. It heats the house, but takes forever and the heater is constantly running. I did some googling, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks