Search results

1. A

Dirty well water

Finally my driller told me that nothing is wrong, but water may be dirt for 6 months or more, I have to pump it out SLOWLY and I have to throw in my well 125 mg of ALUM (ALUN). After add of ALUM in my well nothing changed, but after pump my water slowly out it became much better however not good...
  2. A

New member's questions. pressure tank sizing

I understood that will be no important difference to have the reserve of water if I change my 20 gallons tank to 48 gallons one. I'm at the point to do it, can you confirm me if I really good understood you?
  3. A

if I change my tank of 20gal to another one of 48gal, maybe it'll be better like reserve of water from my low producing well?
  4. A

What is your suggestion for a much smaller pump, maybe 5 GPM or another one?
  5. A

I am the new user from Quebec, excuse me my English please. So I have a new well about 140 ft and a new submersible pompe Groudfosse 10 gpm. My water is always dirty and I pompe it out. I asked my driller about it and his answer I must be patient and continue to pompe my water out but only very...
  6. A

Dirty well water

No, I'm not the same person and my problem is not the same because my water has never been good and my well started about 3 weeks ago. However I'll call my driller like you advised.
  7. A

Dirty well water

thanks, but what is more exactly the problem in this case?, I'm sure my driller will answer me it's not his problem. could you give me more information?
  8. A

Dirty well water

hello, there is 2 weeks I started my new well of 150' with submersible pump 15' from the bottom but the water is always dirty! I pump my water out of house constantly 24/24 but almost no change. I'm very unhappy about it, can you help me please ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks