Search results

1. RTatis

Weil Mclain oil furnace smoking after DIY tune-up

We put it basically back the way it was(except for oil filter and new electrodes), including the jet that it had. I'm taking your advice as well as everyone else's very seriously. Thank You.
  2. RTatis

We put the old jet (thought it was called a nozzle) back in place and placed the air settings exactly how they were. Essentially, all that is different now is new oil filter, new gasket, new electrodes(same settings) and soot has been cleaned. It sounds and looks(flame) as before. I'm going...
  3. RTatis

Hi All, First timer on this forum, been a lurker for quite some time now. Wife and I moved into our first home about a year ago and with this economy we've been trying to minimize our costs. One of the things I tried to avoid is having to pay for yearly furnace maintenance by doing tuneups and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks