Search results

1. D

Shower head leak. While in off state.

Thank you both very much! I'm going to give it a shot with notes of our discussion in hand.Should I presume that, I have to turn off the water main for this?
  2. D

Again, leaky shower... Thank you so much, for your reply. I need to ask these questions because I must transport the necessary tools with me to the house which I am not living in.When you refer to a "BIB" washer and screw, these are the ones at the end of the stem?And, I have an assortment of...
  3. D

Hi all. Thanks for being here! we've got a shower head leak while the water valves are in the off position. Used to be, one could tighten the handles more and more and could stop the flow. It has progressed to the point that no matter how tightened they are, there is water coming out the shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks