Search results

1. E

Need a new softener and I need your advice!

Got it so a 48k grain unit Fleck 2510 or a Fleck 5600sxt ( will have to regen every 2 days) with a turbolator and for resin use a 8% crosslink or a Fine mesh resin. Sound about right?
  2. E

what type of resin am I looking for? Also should I go with a 96,000 which is what the calculator says or can I go with a 48,000 grain? My Kenmoore is a 38,500 grain.
  3. E

Are we talking fine resin like SST60?
  4. E

Well thats were it gets a bit odd, I tryed a Waterboss 900if (iron filter/ Greensand/potassium pergnate) it did not do a dang thing, never took any iron out still add the same issues. Took it back and got my money back then a friend mentioned resup and I started using that in the water softener...
  5. E

How about this, I found a guy local that is refurbishing Fleck 5600 ecominders he wants around $350 at that price I could purchase 2 then take the resin out of one and replace it it with Clack Brim resin and use it as a iron filter. That would fit my budget and should deal with the iron. The...
  6. E

I would like to start fresh with a new unit, that I can keep running for the next 40 years.
  7. E

I currently have a Kenmoore cabinet softener, I think its 48,000 grain, its been going strong for 12 years but its just not cutting it any more, I had been using resup in it and have had it regenerating every night for years (wait for it you understand in a sec). The well room is smaller and so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks