Search results

1. Schipperke

Plastic Bushing Cracked

Bradford White electric , installed about month ago. Went to utility closet and noticed this plastic part has cracked. Is anything bad going on? It was fine when installed
  2. Schipperke

Wax Ring question

I pulled a toilet, there is an ABS flange that resembles an LP (remember those?) left in a hot car. The flange is fairly flush with the finished floor , not on top. Should I go with a thicker than standard wax ring? I've also read here to place the ring on the flange, then drop in the bowl...
  3. Schipperke

Toilet Bowl Seal

I have seen some photos of toilet installs where the white silicone <?> sealer around the bowl at the floor does not extend to the rear of the base. Is there a reason for this? I can't recall seeing a toilet done that way here, the sealer goes all around.:confused: (I did try searching...
  4. Schipperke

Maximus toilet for really big people

Any experience with these? Really big bowls?:eek: Maximus toilet for residential and commercial use. Tested up to 2,205 pounds.
  5. Schipperke

Hot Water Recirculation, Watts 500800

Installed one of these, wife absolutely loves it. Suggestion for those wanting to install, buy the sensor kit first (~$50) and install on farthest sink, before buying pump kit. The valve itself seems to work pretty well without a pump necessary.:cool: I believe simple thermodynamics is enough...
  6. Schipperke

PVC to ABS

Is it OK to use a PVC Marvel Connector to a 1 1/2" ABS waste line, as well as install a 3" PVC (about 4" long to stub up) in to a ABS Closet Bend? I 'd use a PVC Closet Flange. Would use transition glue, and can this glue be used for the PVC to PVC connection (flange to stub)?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks