Search results

1. photo2010

Actual Bidet Seat reviews and comparisons

The toilet is between 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch lower on one side. As I mentioned, I have a spinal cord injury that affects my balance. I am in a wheelchair, and when I transfer to the toilet, the level is very noticeable to me, where it may not be to others.
  2. photo2010

Now I find that the toilet isn't level. He shimmed it when he did the install, and I stressed how important it was that it was level, especially because of my spinal injury and balance problems. I will call him tomorrow, but I have a feeling he is going to give me a hard time. How difficult is...
  3. photo2010

I didn't watch him every minute. I'm just hoping he didn't leave out any parts.
  4. photo2010

Finally got the toilet and washlet seat installed on Monday. The plumber had never installed a bidet seat before, but was the only plumber who was willing to take the job. Guess these seats are rare in CT. He complained about the installation from start to finish. He refused to read the...
  5. photo2010

I wish I could Terry, but I have a spinal cord illness (Transverse Myelitis) that makes that impossible. It's the reason I purchased the washlet.
  6. photo2010

I bought the TOTO Supreme elongated toilet. I'm ready to have the toilet and Brondell Swash installed but can't find a plumber in my area who has experience installing a washlet seat. Can anyone recommend a plumber in Connecticut who can do this job? I live in Fairfield County. Thanks!
  7. photo2010

TOTO Supreme or Supreme II ? I purchased the Brondell Swash 1000 Washlet seat. Now I'm down to choosing between the TOTO Supreme or Supreme II toilets to replace my Kohler Rialto. I know they have different flushing hardware. I'm looking for the strongest flush and lowest maintenance...
  8. photo2010

Moen DN8001CH handheld shower

Looking for opinions on the Moen DN8001CH Handheld shower, including ease of installation. I'll be hiring a plumber to do it. It will be replacing the existing, (and ancient), showerhead.
  9. photo2010

What is the difference between a skirted and a non-skirted toilet? Does the difference have a significant influence on what toilet you should buy?
  10. photo2010

The electrician agreed with me that the GFI surface mount outlet box overhangs the toilet seat too much. He's going to move it for me. Tried to upload some pics, but they were too big. 800 pixels or less
  11. photo2010

Thanks Terry, I hope you're right. I know it's a GFI outlet, but even so, is it safe to have it so close to the bowl? I'm going to try to upload a pic.
  12. photo2010

The electrician installed the GFI outlet this week. It's a surface mount box on the wall a few inches from my toilet. I wasn't watching when he did the job, but I think it will be too close to the new toilet and washlet when they're installed. I know that the Brondell has a big plug. I'm almost...
  13. photo2010

Thanks for the helpful replies! Kevin
  14. photo2010

Looking for opinions of the Brondell Swash 1000, and recommendations on a TOTO low profile toilet (one piece) that it will fit. Going to replace a Kohler Rialto in a fairly small space. Thanks! Kevin
  15. photo2010

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Thanks Terry, I'll let you know how it works out.
  16. photo2010

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Terry, Do you think an Ultramax toilet and a Blooming Bidet Model NB-R1060 (both elongated), would be a good combination?
  17. photo2010

Replacement for Kohler Rialto?

Redwood, I'm in Bridgeport. I have heard of Klaff's, been around a long time. Thanks for the recommendations!
  18. photo2010

GFCI outlet questons.

I understand that I will have to have a dedicated 3 prong GFCI outlet installed in my bathroom for the washlet i will eventually have installed. My bathroom currently has only two 2-prong outlets. They are connected to the light switch and turn on and off with the switch. Can anyone give me an...
  19. photo2010

Replacement for Kohler Rialto?

Thanks Terry and Gary. Still sorting out everything. just wondering if you can recommend a good Toto supplier in the Fairfield County, CT area? Or is it best to find a plumber first?
  20. photo2010

Blooming Bidet questions.

I'm considering buying a Toto toilet and a Blooming Bidet seat, model NB-R1060. I would like to hear from anyone who uses the Blooming Bidet and your opinions of it. One negative I have read is that the water stream gets cold very fast?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks