Search results

1. Vonerific

kenmore stackable washer 88732

I pull it towards me to center it, but it just goes right back. i even tryed to tilt the washer/dryer forward, but the drum stays tilted to the back.
  2. Vonerific

kenmore stackable washer 88732

I have a new washer/dryer until. stackable. the washer drum is not centered. Ive only had it 2 days, and the installers said that the drum is "never" completly centered, and this was normal. However, the reason i had my old one replaced (i had the SAME modle)... is that it also had a drum that...
  3. Vonerific

American Standard Cadet 3 Confirmations

yes, that is what im finding out, Toto Drakes are exellent. That is what i will be going with next time. Above, im refering to the American Standard Cadet 3. :-)
  4. Vonerific

what I would like in a toilet - any suggestions?

ha ha ha, yes, ive realized that, thank you! With all the help from everyone here, ive figured out my next purchase of a toto, will be for my new home,.. and i will have to pay for what i want, and thats ok!.. now i know. :-)
  5. Vonerific

i didnt say i hadnt "sat" on any elongated toilets. Ive never personally "owned" one is all. thank you all agian for your insite, i will definitly go with Toto next time, and elongated for my husband, i never thought of that as an issue, so thank you for opening my eyes to that fact. ;) Many...
  6. Vonerific

pine twig came out of small hole into toilet bowl. where did it come from??

Yes, Ive read other notes that say its "difficult, but it *can* be done" to tighten down the tank to the bowl, im just too afraid to do it myself, (i cracked my last toilet at the base because of over tightening), and im out of money to pay another 96.00 to have yet another pluming company come...
  7. Vonerific

thank you both for your advise. Regarding round vs elongated, its all what your used to i supose, ive only ever had a round... so, I have just stuck with what i know, and i see they are less exspensive also, along with me having a very small bathroom, it just seemed to suite "my" personal needs...
  8. Vonerific

* good flushing * 3" flush valve * over 2" trap way * at least a 9x8 water surface area * 15" high * round * white * square-ish pedestal base (instead of rounded/oval like most of them, and why is this??- all conture rugs are square...) :confused: * easy cleaning *around the 200.00 range I am...
  9. Vonerific

Thank you for your kind words. I am really upset. I even called a plumbing company first thing this morning, as i am willing to pay out of my own pocket for them to tighten down my tank properly. I have read what you stated that it "can be tightened down with a little difficulty, but it can be...
  10. Vonerific

mystery of the twig, yes... the former toilet WAS indeed set out in the lawn while putting in new flooring, and the twig must of gotten into the tank somehow, and worked its way around the bowl and out. after useing my cadet 3 last night, it does flush well, flushes great. it does sit out...
  11. Vonerific

Well, sad to say I had my new AM Cadet 3 installed yesterday, (professionally, by a plumbing company, not DIY) I HATE it!... i did 2 months investigation on toilets, and narrowed it down between the Toto Drake and the Cadet 3. the ONLY thing that made me go w/ the cadet 3 is the repitition in...
  12. Vonerific

it was my old toilet that had the twig in it. i just had the AM cadet 3 installed today, and i HATE the way it looks. its so small that it sticks out in the middle of my bathroom, becuase it had to cover the hole from where my other toilet was. I live in an apartment so they cant cut a new...
  13. Vonerific

is there a simple way to reglaze a tub?

Thank you so much for your reply!
  14. Vonerific

is there a simple way to reglaze a tub?

Maybe with a paint or somthing? Thank you,
  15. Vonerific

I sure hope ANYone, SOMEone can help me. No plumbers out there seem to belive me or think im crazy. I found this site because im in the process of having a cadet 3 installed in my house, i will get back to you all on that, this site has helped me chose what is best for our home, and i hope it...
  16. Vonerific

pine twig came out of hole into bowl when flushing toilet, WHERE COME FROM???

I sure hope ANYone, SOMEone can help me. No plumbers out there seem to belive me or think im crazy. I found this site because im in the process of having a cadet 3 installed in my house, i will get back to you all on that, this site has helped me chose what is best for our home, and i hope it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks