Search results

1. jiggypiggy

Toilet seems to fill before anything drains, then drains kinda slow, no force

Title says most of it. When I flush the toilet, water starts going down, but mainly just fills up the bowl, then once the bowl is very full, then the water starts going down. When it goes down, reminds me more of a tub draining, get the little whirlpool funnel going and all. I thought the water...
  2. jiggypiggy

Well pump only runs when I hold switch manually

Just a quick thank you. Works now, needed to get a heater blowing right on pressure switch, works fine now.
  3. jiggypiggy

Trying to understand basics of water pressure switch...

Just wanted to say thanks. Turns out the heater I had in my pump area was not getting at the pressure switch. Added another one and switch seems to work fine now.
  4. jiggypiggy

Trying to understand basics of water pressure switch...

I have a water pressure switch that has 2 nuts, 1 is on a long bolt and according to the writing on the lid, controls both cut in and cut off pressure. The second is on a shorter bolt and controls just the cut off pressure. It says if you turn them CW you are increasing the pressure. Issue...
  5. jiggypiggy

Well pump only runs when I hold switch manually

I just had a new red jacket pump installed and it has a centripro AS4CB pressure switch on it. I lost power and now pump wont start. I read posts here and other places that say there should be a reset switch thingy on the side, like a little lever that you hold up until there is enough pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks