Search results

1. MrBostn

2 zone system-no heat upstairs-Boiler doesn't fire when that zone asks for heat

Solved! Seems my issue was combination pressure/water/air. Last night, when I was turning the coin valves on the air handler on the 2nd floor, I didn't get air or water...nothing came out. I knew my circ pump was working. My PSI was about 20. So what I did today was add water to the...
  2. MrBostn

To answer you..yes I have three corresponding valves I can turn off.
  3. MrBostn

I just took some pics with my camera, now they are too large for the site...ugh. I'll get more organized tomorrow and follow up. I appreciate everyones input and help. Scott
  4. MrBostn

pic of 2nd floor air handler Here's a few more, I hope they're helpful. the 2nd floor (You may notice the TACO says 3rd floor heat-that's what I call the 2nd floor) Anyway, the 2nd floor air handler is horizontal, above my wifes closet. this pic shows the unit. the valves: two are on...
  5. MrBostn

More pics coming soon. Inside the boiler there's a psi gauge. It shows a tad above 20psi
  6. MrBostn

I did the screwdriver to the ear thing and it does sound like it's spinning. Here's a few pics I'll take one of my airhandler upstairs and my piping by the boiler. Not sure if I mentioned this but I swapped what seem to be relays in the taco, but that did nothing. Thank you all.!
  7. MrBostn

Hi Thanks for replying. It probably is air as this is the same thing that happend last year. Also when I unscrew the valves in the 2nd floor air handler, nothing comes out. no water, no air. When I go to the basement airhandler and loosen the valves, water spurts out as expected. So my...
  8. MrBostn

Hi, Glad I found this forum. Perhaps someone can assist me. 2 zone system. Gas fired-forced hot water (not baseboards but air handlers-one in basement and one of 2nd floor) 3 circ pumps-and a taco controller. zone 1 works, the hot water system works-all 3 circ pumps turn on. Zone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks