Search results

1. julesy

Reviving old well for irrigation system

Hi, I bought a house which has an 8" well. The well was semi buried in foliage and no pump equipment was attached to give me an idea of what had been running originally. I'm hoping to revive this well and run an irrigation system from it. I'm a novice, so please bear with me. I ran some...
  2. julesy

Replacing door latch mechanism on sliding door

Hi, I am trying to replace the lock on this sliding door. However, I cannot see anyway to get the existing lock out. I have had the door off its tracks and looked at the top and bottom, but am stumped as to how to remove and replace this lock. Is it possible that some doors are designed...
  3. julesy

Faulty breaker?

Hi, I have a main panel (unfortunately without a main breaker) and a sub panel. The sub panel is fed from the main panel via a dual pole breaker. One red and one black connection with some pretty hefty looking wire. When I turn off the dual pole breaker (dual switch connected), the black...
  4. julesy

Adding new external clean out

Hi, I have a 3" line leaving my house with a cleanout about 4" from the foundation wall. The line was originally iron until it reached the cleanout which is clay. In solving a backup in my system, I discovered that the iron pipe passing under the foundation had a good sized hole in it. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks