Search results

1. T

Bathroom Remodel/Drop In Tub Installation

Thank you Lurker!! :) Your comments have been a great help! I had a similar jacuzzi tub that was removed, and I believe it was mortared down, we never had problems with sound. But it was only 1 inch evenly spread.... I told my GC today what you said...that they were supposed to use...
  2. T

Thank you Jim! And yes...those are sharkbites.....and your response has helped me tremendously. I cannot comment specifically right now, because I am in the throws of this and near completion with the GC with the project, but will give you an update when all is done. But THANK YOU for your time...
  3. T

and...one more thing....the shower...we are having shower with 4 body sprays with a 3 function valve....the plumber installed piping and all appeared strong and good, and then tile was put in, and when it came time to install trim (sprays and shower head), everything is VERY loose. Plumber says...
  4. T

another picture...
  5. T

http://mpsports.smugmug.com/Other/FRIDGEFORSALE/DSCF0130/1116692183_B8JBo-S.jpg
  6. T

Hi All, I am new and have found a lot of your posts helpful. I am at the tailend of a bathroom remodel. I purchased a drop in bathtub (acrylic) and the GC installed the tub, and assured me this is proper installation. It is sitting on about 5" of cement. When I stand in it, it crunches and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks