Search results

1. BruceG

Need to install two new toilets, back to back issue

Terry - thanks for the input. So where were you when they built this house in 1973? :) Would you have a recommendation for the "best" 2" toilet to look at? By the way, this is part of a remodel, not a DIY job. If completely necessary we'd have the plumber make the changes, but he's told us...
  2. BruceG

Jim, Thanks for your feedback. The cost to make the change is steep as it involves a lot of redoing of the piping - it's not a simple switch of the connection unfortunately. We can certainly ensure we don't use both toilet at the same time to avoid any issues - if that's the only...
  3. BruceG

We are doing a remodel and will replace two older Toto toilets. They are back to back connected with a "T". I was going to install newer Toto toilets but due to our "T" connection Toto won't support it. I researched American Standard and Kohler and their support reps have said the same thing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks