Search results

1. T

water loss in underfloor heating

thanks..yes you are right its not connected to the mains i have to fill it up myself - its a German system actually (live in Germany) and the problem is anyway that the loss of water is not THAT dramatic ..but the meter in the heater shows a drop to about halfway after a week and then it goes...
  2. T

thanks alot Gary I'll try that
  3. T

Thanks sorry dont really understand all the techinical terms!! its a terraced house & 2 floors have underfloor heating and the water runs in plastic tubes under the tiles ...i think..or could it be that the meter isn't working properly??Thanks again
  4. T

Whenever I fill up my system to full, ater a couple of days the guage has fallen and after a couple of weeks it's almost empty again.But i dont see anywhere where the water could be leaking out. Does anyone know if this means i have a leakage in the system or whether there could be another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks