Search results

1. etsherman

Rain Bird ESP-M Controller Problem

Much appreciated reply and thanks for the explanation. I will do that ... move wires 1, 2 and 3 to the third module then reprogram for zones 4-9.
  2. etsherman

Rain Bird ESP-M Controller Problem

I have a 7 zone Rain Bird ESP-M controller in my sprinkler system setup that is approx. 15 years old. I've never had any problems with it electronically until recently (about 2 weeks ago). I notice that the valve on zone 1 was not opening when the controller activated that zone. I can...
  3. etsherman

Rainbird ESP-M Controller Problem???

I have a 7 station ESP-M controller that has 4 stations on the main module and 3 stations on an expansion module. All has been working correctly for the past few years until recently. The problem is with the last station #7 on the expansion module. The controller will advance to this station...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks