Search results

1. njfiddler

trying to remove tub spout adapter from threaded copper

Thanks for all responses. I finally decided to just cut the adapter off and go with a more standard spout mounting onto the 1/2" pipe directly.
  2. njfiddler

trying to remove tub spout adapter from threaded copper

I need to replace an adapter that is screwed onto the end of the supply pipe, onto which my old spout fits with a friction fit. I can see a couple threads, so if I remove the adapter, I will have 3/4" male threaded pipe to mount a standard spout onto (I can't find spouts to match the old one)...
  3. njfiddler

Shower squeal

My symptoms are similar to those described above, with one difference. I too have a spout with a diverter, a pull-out/rotate valve midway up the wall, and the squeal only happens when the diverter is pulled up; also, the sound is sensitive to the intensity of the flow. However, if I remove the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks