Search results

1. juanton

can't find this shower valve cartridge-see pics

Also the house is only four years old, but it could have sat on the shelf for awhile
  2. juanton

Thanks jimbo. I didn't take the handles, left them at the customer's house. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to find this cartridge. I have been to local Delta dealers, none have seen anything like this. I have also talked to Delta customer service. Everyone is pretty sure it's not a...
  3. juanton

Thanks for looking. That's the problem I'm having too. I spent hours looking online yesterday with no luck. Looks like it might be time for all new.
  4. juanton

I pulled this cartridge and can't seem to locate the brand. The trim ring says Delta, all of the body sprays are Delta, but there are no markings on the valve or the cartridge. I have tried my local Delta dealers and talked to Delta customer service. They all say it's not a Delta. The customer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks