Search results

1. E

Basement Utility Sink

Ok - took 2 more pictures and tried to show the trap setup with the sink drain into it. The drain pipe is less than 1.5" - is 1" or 1.25". See the attached pictures which show the pipe entering the PVC with the nut and without - in both cases, there's still too much "space". Which parts will...
  2. E

Basement Utility Sink

Pictures of the issue For clarity, I attached 4 picture files of the setup trap.jpg = shows the open trap with threaded end drain2.jpg = shows the copper pipe drain from the utility sink earring.jpg = shows the "earring" like piece that threads onto the trap utilsinkdrain.jpg = another...
  3. E

Basement Utility Sink

Hello- I have a plastic utility sink in my basement that was disconnected by some horrible contractors a few months back, and never reconnected. The sink drain pipe is a 3/4 or 1" copper pipe. Nearby is a 1.5" PVC trap that goes to the houses exit pipes. The top of the trap has the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks